Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Default Have you heard of a stallion called, notorius

ok i will tell you all i know about him.
    he was a grand prix stallion and had over 1600 points, he also won the german olympics not sure what year.
    i was lucky enough to have 2 foals out of him 11 yrs ago, we put a coloured mare to him and we had a red and white colt foal and the next year we had a red and white filly nearly identical. colt was gelded and sold doiny brilliant jumping. also filly was a amazing mare and now broodmare has bred a few foals that are stunning. she was put infoal to a top stallion cross drum spurs a homozygous stallion and she had a homozygous filly last year. so we have all breeding on her book. he was in england and brought back to northern ireland thats where we where lucky enough to get 2 covers and had great foals. NOTORIUS was a big bay stallion and registered with irish horse register.
    his sire was LE MEXICO and his great sire was MEXICO.

everytime i mention him no one has heard of him, he died few years back. but everytime i look him up in internet nothing is on him, seen few horse by him but nothing on him. just want to know has anyone heard of him, i am sure i am not the only one as he was amazing. i have paper work on him but just want to see something on him on internet, how can a horse like him go unnoticed. thanks

Veteran

Default Re: Have you heard of a stallion called, notorius

anyone

The same database has listed http://www.sporthorse-data.com/d?i=10208675 slightly different spelling to yours as it is ious not ius. Not very much info recorded though & another I had never heard of, or remember.

Veteran

i called his daughter victorious but he is spelt notorius on register books. i cant get anything on him. but i do have paper work on him and all is correct. dont know why it isnt on any system when he was a grand prix stallion and won german olympics. so hard to find. thanks for finding me that.

The spelling you have is correct found this "Le Mexico sired 10 graded sons including the popular sires Silvano and Zelhem and has 23 offspring in international showjumping including Comex, Olympic Briljant and Notorius all of which earns him a showjumping BLUP of 154.

Veteran

omg class, have you a link to that please

Link is http://www.hobgoblins-stud.com/jazz_dancer.htm I have checked http://www.paardenfokken.nl/progeny.php?horseid=3277 and there is no listing for him on there either. Also checked for any foals reg from 1999 with the Irish Horse Board & again no listing.

Veteran

thanks a mil for getting what you did, you done great.

Veteran

magic104 did you put my mare out of notorius in his offspring on that link.
    freaked me out for a sec. thanks
    Last edited by SKY; 27-10-10 at 09:55 PM.

Info held by NED - NOTORIUS
    Date of Birth 01-Jan-1981
    Gender Stallion
    Colour Bay
    Height 170cm
    Sire Name LE MEXICO
    Dam Name Not Supplied By PIO
    Breed KONINKLIJKE VERENIGING WARMBLOOD (DUTCH)
    Submitted by Northern Ireland Horse Board Co-op Society Ltd
    Studbook/Section Supp 2
    Birth Country Ireland

This horse now appears on Sport Horse Database
    http://www.sporthorse-data.com/d?i=10554462
    Last edited by magic104; 28-10-10 at 08:42 AM.