Default how much is equitop myoplast

as title, how much is one pot, im looking to put prince on it and have got a 15 off voucher, i will get my vet to order me some in but just wanted to know how much it is. i know its not cheap :-S

Default Re: how much is equitop myoplast

It's about 60 from most places. I love the stuff, but its just so darned expensive!

how long does it last you? i hoping it will help him. hes been out of work for 5 months now and has just started walk work after cortisone injections in his spine and hocks. he has lost all his muscle and looks like a wippet. im hoping this will do the trick in helping build it up along with the correct work. going into winter hes on the slim side but i cant go feeding him all these conditioning feeds if i want to survive the walk work! hes having his navicular x-rayed on wednesday so im not sure if hes going to be staying in work but if he is id like to try him on this.

It lasts 4 weeks, give or take a day or two. Its very good for putting on muscle, but won't put much weight on apart from that. Good for the coat, though! I found that my TB got a little fizzy for the first couple of days (though that could have just been him, he's like that), but settled afterwards. It does generally make them feel better in themselves, I've found, so if your horse can be difficult to ride at the best of times, I'd use with caution - perhaps start off with half the normal dose?

Sport horse

I paid 75 :S !! I didnt really find it too beneficial for my super skinny tb...lush spring/summer grass did more.....worth a pop though, it seems to either do the trick or not, and if it is going to 'work' you'll see the differences within the first tub.