Talking Small yard to rent or DIY livery Kent

Hi all I am desparately trying to find somewhere to move my horse and am not having any luck. I need it on bus route and Orpington, Kent area.

Ideal would be a small field with min 3 stables on any condition as am willing to do all repairs etc. Stables must be big enough ( at least one) to stable my 17.1 boy but large shelter be ok as long as can close in winter months. Really anything at all considered I am fed up with livery yard nonsense and just want somewhere for me and my boy to enjoy each other again or sadly am gonna have to sell him and that breaks my heart. Maybe you got unused stables at back of your house or something that I can rent off you? Not after anything massive or fancy as long as is safe all maintanace glady taken one. I can provide references if requird. No more than 6 stables cos then I can poss rent out as liverys or something, please am desparate and this is fairly urgent if you can help please contact me asap.

Thanks a billion

Default Re: Small yard to rent or DIY livery Kent

Hi, I have a small DIY yard in Biggin Hill, the R8 stops outside my gate.... pm if you want to know more!

I dunno how I'd get him to you as he is miles away at present, I mean from Biggin Hill. I just want my own space so I can actually enjoy my horse without interference and stuff, desparaely want to rent a field n stable or shelter

Your title was small yard to rent or DIY.... My horses are my "me" time, and the beauty of my yard is there are only two other owners, different timetables so we are "ships that pass in the night" so to speak, absolutely no "politics" or "cliques", but help on hand if stuck. The DIY price includes morning feed and turnout, bringing in if required, so you only need to visit once a day. And I could collect him for you if you're stuck on transport.

HI sorry I never got an alert to your last message have left you a private message cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora- View Post
    HI sorry I never got an alert to your last message have left you a private message cheers
    In case you havn't got the alert.... I pm'd you back!

You could check the Frogpool classifieds on their site! They often have advertisements for yards and livery spaces xx

'Not all those who wander are lost'

I am always looking on Frogppols site nothing has come up as yet I have adverts all over the place and nothing its just stressing me out where I am cant be good for me or my boy

Have replied to the pm thanks