Veteran

Default Another Tobagoling update...supreme champion!

Sorry to keep inflicting these on you, but I'm feeling frightfully chuffed cos a 2yo colt by my boy Tobago was Supreme Champion at the first of this year's big Regional arab shows!

I hope to get some photos from the show soon - watch this space! - but meanwhile here's a couple of pics of this colt, Marbon Mobago, from last year, just so you know which Tobagoling I'm talking about.

I can't really take any credit, as I didn't breed, train or show this colt myself (Tobago is my only horse), but it is nice when one's stallion's babies win big prizes, even if it's only for prancing about on the end of a string looking pretty!

Schoolmaster

Default Re: Another Tobagoling update...supreme champion!

Congratulations! He looks rather good at being pretty! I am sure there will be more prizes to come for the youngsters, also in other disciplines.

How is Tobago, are you going to compete him this season?

Old nag

The apple really didn't fall far from the tree with that one did it?

What a super looking colt, and no reason at all why you shouldn't feel a little bit pleased. I would be in your position.

I was just thinking about you today and wondering if there are any 2010 Tobago babies on the ground yet?

I am sure that you had mentioned in the past that he'd had 'liasons' with a palomino lady or two, did that/those produce palominos?

Veteran

He really is Daddy's boy. Is there room for two such handsome Arabians?

Old nag

Beautiful! And agree with the others, he could pass for his daddy!

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by enfys View Post
    The apple really didn't fall far from the tree with that one did it?

What a super looking colt, and no reason at all why you shouldn't feel a little bit pleased. I would be in your position.

I was just thinking about you today and wondering if there are any 2010 Tobago babies on the ground yet?

I am sure that you had mentioned in the past that he'd had 'liasons' with a palomino lady or two, did that/those produce palominos?
    Thank you!

There are a couple of Tobago babies due quite soon, but most will be a bit later this year.

Yes, he does have some v nice palomino foals, including this filly (his first palomino baby) who as a yearling last year was Palomino Youngstock Champion at The Royal Show before going on to be crowned British National Champion Palomino at the Arab nationals:

Her dam is being bred back to Tobago again this year...

And here is another nice palomino Tobago-baby (colt foal) out of a WB cremello mare:

BTW I looove the palomino baby in your sig pics!

Old nag

ohh ive missed seeing pics of your boy and offspring!!!more!
    A singular specimen of the scientific class aves contained within the boundaries of the upper prehensile is equivalently valuable as a double inventory of that item located in a low spreading thicket

Veteran

He's a cracker an absolute credit to his owners,producers and his sire! I am just waiting for the day someone breeds a tobagoling and actually shows it under the name tobagoling!!