Just backed

Default Dealers who will part ex/ exchange

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me find a (reputable) dealer, preferabley no more than a couple of hours away from cambridge.
    I need to exchange my 14.2 9yo Sec D gelding, he is brilliant in traffic, jumps anything and has done 3 BE intros this year- i am too big for him and cant take him any further- but am also struggling to sell at the moment, i wanting to exhange, or part exchange him (dont have much extra cash) for an unbroken 3/4 yo around 16 hh.

If anyone knows of any dealers who do exchange/part ex please could you send me their details?
    Thanks in advance,
    Jo

Default Re: Dealers who will part ex/ exchange

My friend has had a couple of good horses from a lady who's a friend of hers in Selby, Yorkshire. She has helped sell a couple of hers too. I know she deals alot with show horses. Any good to you?? I could find out her contact details f you want?? Or is it too far?? xx

I have seen a lovely 2 (rising 3) youngster, the lady may well be up for swapping/px with a cob type/ happy hacker. Photo certainly doesn't do him justice, he's a stunner! http://www.horsedeals.co.uk/ItemDeta...10-10-09-57122

Old nag

Try Douglas Harrison, just south of Cambs
    I was Thistle, then I was beauchamps, now I seem to be Thistle again. If only rewinding in real life was so easy!

Just backed

try john whinnett

Just backed

Thanks ill have a look, and give then a call, have someone coming to see him next sat, but if nothing comes of that ill start the phone calls.
    waterborn-he looks lovely but ideally would like somthing that could be broken this winter, that i could compete a bit next season.

This is the pony im looking to exchange