Default Hangleton Farm Equestrian Centre

I'm asking on behalf of a friend who is moving to West Sussex soon and looking for somewhere to keep her horse. Does anyone have any experiences of this yard? Or any other places to recommend in the area?
    If at first you don't suceed, try...... try a gin.

Default Re: Hangleton Farm Equestrian Centre

its just down the road from me, its not my cup of tea as it is a huge yard, quite expensive but you do get what you pay for as the have amazing faclities. where is she moving to?

I know someone who apparently goes there but im not good friends with her, I personally cant give my opinon but i know its quite expensive but well equipped
    MJ
    Member of the 'Adults who ride ponies' clique
    "The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire." Sharon Ralls Lemon

I used to keep my horse down the road from there. It is a huge yard with over 100 horses on it. It may be bigger now as this was 4 years ago. Too many horses in each field for my liking. Great facilities and good hacking, but better yards around for livery. I was at Patching Livery Yard about 5 minutes from there-brilliant yard, fabulous hacking over the south downs and a school. 24/7 turnout in the summer as well-would definately recommend it.

She's got a job near Worthing I think (can't remember exactly) and is looking at flats to rent in the Ferring - Littlehampton areas. So yards near there would be good, she wants reasonable facilities with good off road hacking.

Veteran

Great facilities very busy, and TO limited, i would look in patching...

i live in littlehampton, but decided to go further afield for a very nice yard, i agree with the others look patching way. or if she wants to go the other side of worthing i no a nice yard which is owned by my friend, pm me if you want details

Thanks all. I'll let her know that it may be better to look near Patching. If anyone has any yards to recommend/warn about, you can let me know by pm if you like. Gwen, I'll ask her and pm you if she's interested

Old nag

It depends want you like, my mother calls it bultins for horses! I worked and kept mine there for a short time but am now very happy to be back at my own yard. What facilites is she after? Theres a yard outside Arundel which is right on the estate so awsome hacking, the same estate Hangleton liveries ride on, now Titnoor (sp) lane is open it would be easy to cut from lower to higher road if shes in Worthing.
    Reach For The Stars So If You Fall You'll Land On A Cloud.

She says she wants good sized stables (12x12 min) a decent outdoor school, good off road hacking and all year turnout. Indoor school & other facilities would be a bonus.
    She's hoping to find a flat west of Worthing.