Hello, just a quick post from work (slap wrist!)
Our paddock at home seems to have had a bit of a buttercup invasion! It’s not covered by any means, but obviously I don’t want it to become out of control.
How much of a risk are buttercups to horses? I have read that they are poisonous if eaten in large quantities, how large are we talking?! DP is ignoring them but she is also a greedy piglet so she might start to nibble if hunger strikes.
Would pulling them up stop re growth? I believe it’s acid soil that causes them, is this right?
If this wouldn’t work I could split her field in to 2 and spray half at a time, however this means buying more electric fence posts/tape etc so will have to wait until after payday.
Would a “normal” weed killer work or would it need something like lime?
Many thanks for all suggestions [img]/images/HHThreads/smile.gif[/img]