Default Livery yards in Leicester(shire)

Hi
    Can anyone reccommend a livery yard around Leicester(shire). Im desperate to move yards and am looking for somewhere with turnout and menage, both DIY and/or Part would suit. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    All horses deserve, at least once in their lives, to be loved by a little girl.

Default Re: Livery yards in Leicester(shire)

Depends whereabouts in Leics. I know of a few nice ones; Witherstich Lodge in Market Bosworth has lots of turnout and two menages, Newbold Equestrian Centre http://www.nvec.co.uk looks nice and they have regular little shows and I know of another in Nailstone but I think it is full at the moment. If you are interested, pm me and I will check for you.

I'm in Thurmaston which is North Leicester, Newbold looked nice but at 15miles was a tad too far. Brooksby college have a nice yard with xc course the lot, but its working livery only and thats not really for me. Any other options would be greatly appreciated. Thanks nicki68 :-)

Sport horse

What about Park View Riding School?
    "When I bestride him I soar, I am hawk. He trots the air; the earth sings when he touches it; the basest horn of his hoof is more musical then the pipe of Hermes"
    William Shakespeare

Sport horse

I've got a stable for rent in Market harborough but would imagine thats probably a bit to far from thurmaston but has great hacking 24hr turnout in summer. Can do part/diy livery

Schoolmaster

I have a yard in Hinckley - is this too far for you? Let me know if you'd like more info

Hinckley & Market H. are both a little far but thanks. Going to see one in Barkby over the weekend so fingers crossed!! Thanks again x