PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy cal mag and linseed?

Janah
03-12-11, 03:39 PM
As title. I have searched on the computer but not really found much information. Saw some on ebay but I've never used ebay and a bit nervous of doing so. I am of an older generation and find spending on computers a bit worrying.

I have recently gone barefoot (pony has not me) and think would be a good idea to feed.

Thanks in anticipation.

Janette
03-12-11, 03:53 PM
You can get Linseed Meal from Charnwood Millings. I've just ordered a sack over the phone and the sack plusP&P came to about 27.
Cal Mag is available from ebay - be brave, or get somebody else to order for you. :D

TigerTail
03-12-11, 04:13 PM
charnwood for linseed definitely.

why calmag specifically? Have you had forage analysis done? Thats the best way to know you are supplementing appropriately.

dilbert
03-12-11, 04:35 PM
Charnwood def. for linseed.

I buy my magnesium from Equimins - its not listed on their website but if you phone them they stock it. I don't use CalMag though, its the nicer stuff thats like icing sugar! Equimins is the cheapest place I've found :)

Lotty
03-12-11, 04:48 PM
I buy my magnesium (heavy) from Natural Horse Supplies, either direct from thenselves or through ebay.

superted1989
03-12-11, 04:49 PM
Charnwood don't deliver to me but I use Equiminns for linseed. I used to get it from naturalhorsesupplies (on EBay), linking with my mate who uses mag ox (the better version of cal mag). You can buy from them direct

www.naturalhorsesupplies.co.uk