PDA

View Full Version : Long shot..masta rug

SammyLuff
30-10-11, 07:34 PM
a while ago i had a horse in for schooling and she had a masta stable rug but the top of it was just lycra kinda material where the mane is, no other material just that and the mares mane looked great, masta tell me they stopped making them but does anyone know the model so i can ebay search or any other rugs similar?

thanks

luckilotti
31-10-11, 10:36 AM
i remember these rugs, for some reason flexineck or something is popping into my mind but i never had one so cant be sure... i do however keep old catalogues etc as i am a geek with that kind of thing so when i get chance i will have a look for them in the old catalogues unless someone comes along sooner who knows the exact name :-)

Shazzababs
03-11-11, 12:12 PM
I sold one of those on ebay last week.

Not much help, but just to say that they do come up, mine was just listed as a masta stable rug with neck.

Loopylou1989
03-11-11, 12:44 PM
Hi

I have one which is lycra from the rug to the neck part but i cant remember if it is on the mane part. Its light blue and was thinknig of selling it as i never use it as you can tell by my lack of memory on the description. What size are you after?