PDA

View Full Version : Looking for yard/grazing Plymouth area

keeleyBoss
26-10-11, 08:22 PM
Hi does anyone know of a yard to rent or grazing , evening livery yards with space, that's not too expensive in Plymouth area

any help appreciated!

tango'smum
28-10-11, 09:49 AM
not in plymouth, but know a very good yard near trerulefoot... pm me if interseted..

sonjafoers
28-10-11, 09:56 AM
There are quite a few yards in the Yelverton area so not far from Plymouth, there are also some near Plympton area as far as I'm aware but I don't know much about these.

If you want any info on those near North Plymouth I may be able to help with some brief info, and if you want Plympton type area maybe speak to Tom Willcox Feed Merchants as they will definately be able to give you some more info.

What and where are you looking for?

proctor
28-10-11, 08:47 PM
Where abouts in Plymouth are you looking for? I might be able to help.

Piglet
29-10-11, 07:17 PM
The 2 big main yards in Yelverton apparently have
very limited turnout in the winter, they are posh and smart but to me personally daily turnout is important. Good luck with finding somewhere, a yard at Plymstock is s'posed to be good but don't know about their winter turnout.

keeleyBoss
01-11-11, 06:21 PM
i work on tavistock road so need to be near to tamerton foliot, clearbrook, yelverton area so i can see them before work! any help appreciated

esmefryxox
07-04-12, 09:43 PM
Hi does anyone know of a yard to rent or grazing , evening livery yards with space, that's not too expensive in Plymouth area

any help appreciated!

Tin park trekking stables, very friendly people and right in middle of moors, loads of routes right on the door step

claribella
08-04-12, 08:30 AM
Have you tried Serpells and there's also swainstone both near the top of plympton?

claribella
08-04-12, 08:31 AM
Crossways is in the yelverton area not sure if they have any space. If you wat lots of turn out then you could try knocking on some farmhouse doors on your route to see if they would give you some land.