PDA

View Full Version : SHB(GB) Stallion Grading today... Any news yet?

Fahrenheit
20-10-10, 02:11 PM
Any news on which stallions were forward and who has passed yet? Was suppose to be going but didn't get my butt into gear in time ooops!

sallyf
20-10-10, 04:51 PM
Only one i know about is Zinnedy as just had a text from his owner to say he passed :)
No idea what else was forward

Fahrenheit
20-10-10, 05:05 PM
Cool, well done to the connections :)

rosewaystud
20-10-10, 11:04 PM
ive just got home from the grading and as far as i saw zinnedy did not grade there was only six that graded bravado, sir suave, zig-zag, zabantos, sandro sun and challenge

sallyf
21-10-10, 06:06 AM
ive just got home from the grading and as far as i saw zinnedy did not grade there was only six that graded bravado, sir suave, zig-zag, zabantos, sandro sun and challenge

I may be wrong but only relaying what his owner has told me

magic104
21-10-10, 06:13 AM
We saw the 1st 6 then there was a break before another 4 went forward. That seems a high pass rate. The 1st 3 that graded we had picked out as the best of the 6 & my young friend is thinking of Bravado for her mare next year.

Still disapointed that there was no commentary. Im not asking the judges to justify, but to educate. By commentating on the pros/cons of each horse, would of for us anyway have confimed if we were seeing the same thing as the judges, or if we had in-fact missed something. Our view point after all is above them until you go down to meet the horses & are then stood at their level.

magic104
21-10-10, 10:07 AM
There are still no update on SHB UK's website. Thought I would remind myself of the breeding for these horses so had a look on NED.
Bravado, no listing
sir Suave, full info reg NTR
Zig-Zag, BSJA no breeding recorded
Zabantos, BSJA & AES no breeding recorded
sandro Sun 5 BEF Records no breeding recorded on any of them
Challenge Could find nothing that matched

Simsar
21-10-10, 04:15 PM
Totally missed the day after Lugs decided to hedge hop at 10.30 Tuesday night!!!

Fahrenheit
21-10-10, 04:33 PM
Totally missed the day after Lugs decided to hedge hop at 10.30 Tuesday night!!!

Thats a good reason to miss it (hope Lugs if fine) I just missed it because I completely forgot to enter lol!! :P I'm blaming the bang on the head I got last month ;)

soph21
22-10-10, 02:37 PM
Heres the link to the photographs!!!

http://www.esphotography.co.uk/events/2010/day56/index.php

Zabantos is the main photo!!!

Nightcap
22-10-10, 03:22 PM
Challenge is a KWPN by Lucky Boy out of a Woh i noor mare. I thought he was by far the best of the stallions forward. Obviously had loads of blood and quality about him and a super technique over a fence. I believe he is going stand in Lancashire. Nice horse!

Angela_Wise
22-10-10, 05:48 PM
Well done you - saw Sammie this afternoon, ch and res you must be delighted.

Simsar
22-10-10, 06:15 PM
Can anyone tell me about Challenge please, did he pass and breeding.

Thanks

Sorry just seen above der!

vagelloronstud
22-10-10, 07:13 PM
Any news on what graded yet?

soph21
27-10-10, 09:28 PM
Any news on what graded yet?

Its on page 1...

woodlander
28-10-10, 08:40 AM
You might be interested to know that the BWBS Grading is at Hartpury College this Saturday and Subday 30th & 31st. Judges are Jespers for Netherlands and Senckenberg from Germany. Stallions on the hard Ground 4pm Saturday, Jumping 6pm Saturday and Loose and on Triangle Sunday at 10am. 26 stallions forward. Admission free