Don’t miss our unique trip to the Rolex Kentucky three-day event, available exclusively to Horse & Hound readers and HHO users
Equestrian enthusiasts from around the world flock toAmerica each spring for the Rolex Kentucky CCI****, one of the world’s top three-day events.
Now Horse & Hound readers can enjoy an exclusive break to this premier international event, which is taking place on 25-28 April, courtesy of Horse & Hound and Tailormade hospitality.
The event is based at the Kentucky Horse Park at Lexington, which is located in America’s historic Blue Grass country – the home of Thoroughbred breeding in the US.
The six-day package for H&Hreaders includes:
- Five-nights’ accommodation in the Four Points Sheraton hotel
- Members’ club hospitality for each day of competition, including admission to the pavilion, complimentary drinks, cash luncheon buffet, official event programme
- Course-walks with competing riders
- Reserved grandstand seating
- Daily transfers to the Horse Park
- Tours to local horse farms
- Tailormade’s management service
- Return flights from Heathrow
This amazing package costs just £1,200 per person, based on two people sharing.
For more information on enjoying this unique opportunity contact (tel: 01753 621317).