The British pony three-day event squad will be competing in Charles Owen headwear at the European Championships in the south of Spain during July.
Charles Owen & Company has agreed to provide headwear for each of the threephases as well as silks and body protectors in team colours. NEW Equine Wear are supporting the team with boots for travelling, show jumping and cross-country, while Stonar School will be hosting and sponsoring the final selection process.
The long-list for the British Pony eventing squad includes:
- Jamie Dundas (15) Stroud, Gloucestershire riding Britvic
- Harriet Eaton (16) Evesham, Worcestershire riding Millbrook Ifor
- Tamsyn Hutchins (15) Looe, Cornwall riding Hells Angels
- Holly Lemke (16) Filey, Yorkshire riding Briggview Bishops Gem
- Francesca Ludlam (15) Ashbourne, Derbyshire riding Summer Hill Toby Jug
- Holly Rayner (15) Mansfield, Nottinghamshire riding Kaleburn
- Gemma Tattersall (16) Hailsham, West Sussex riding Crackertoo
- Millie Vincent (16) Louth, Lincolnshire riding Harry Hotshot
- Katie Wallace (15) Hook, Hampshire riding Millie II
- Holly Wick (14) Milland, West Sussex riding Billy Joe Bob
- Holly Wright (16) Liskeard, Cornwall riding Mariusons Image
The team will be named on 1 July 2001 after the final trial, which will take place at Stonar School in Wiltshire at the end of June.