The Swedish dressage team for the FEI Alltech World Equestrian Games has been revealed following the Swedish national championships last weekend.
Chef d´equipe Bo Jena has chosen:
- Patrik Kittel riding Watermill Scandic HBC
- Tinne Vilhelmson Silfvén riding Favourit
- Minna Telde riding Larina Höm
- Charlotte Haid Bondergaard riding Lydianus
The non-traveling reserve is Annette Christensson with Normandie JB.
Tinne Vilhelmson Silfvén is the reigning Swedish champion. Minna Telde finished second with Charlotte Haid Bondergaard in third. Watermill Scandic has been out of action with an injury since finishing as the highest placed Swedish combination at the 2010 World Cup Finals in ‘s Hertogenbosch, but is expected to be back to competition fitness in time for WEG.
- Read the latest World Equestrian Games news