Few things can compare to the power and elegance of the FEI World Cup dressage leg supported by Horse & Hound at Olympia, the London International Horse Show, with the precision of the grand prix on Tuesday and the musical brilliance of the freestyle to music on Wednesday. This is also your chance to look around backstage and witness how Olympia works behind the scenes.
Both performances will include the international displays as well as everyone’s favourite race, the Osborne Refrigerators Shetland Pony Grand National.
This year the shopping village is bigger and better than ever before with new exhibitors bringing in beautiful boutique and equestrian products, all perfect for Christmas.
Enjoy a touch of luxury during your stay in the Cavendish Hotel London, situated on London’s Jermyn Street. With four-star luxury and views among the best in London, the accommodation at the hotel combines the very best of contemporary design and intimate cosiness.
To find out more about Olympia, The London International Horse Show and to book tickets visit olympiahorseshow.com or call the box office on 0844 995 0995
- Two top-price tickets to the FEI World Cup dressage grand prix and dressage to music supported by Horse & Hound (evening performances on Tuesday, 12 December and Wednesday, 13 December)
- A meal in the Members’ Restaurant on Tuesday, 12 December
- A backstage tour on Tuesday, 12 December or Wednesday, 13 December
- Overnight accommodation and breakfast in the prestigious Cavendish London Hotel
Closing date: 23:59 on 5 November 2017
Terms and conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the competition (“Competition”) is [HPower] (the “Promoter”) which has its registered offices located at [The HPower Group Ltd, Stable House, St Albans Close, Windsor, Berks SL4 1UT] and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02383294.
2. The Competition is administered and fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, (“TIUK”), which has its registered offices located at 161 Marsh Wall London E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
3. There will be one winner of the Olympia VIP Competition 2017 (“Winner”).
4. The Winner will win the following: Two top price tickets to the FEI World Cup dressage grand prix and dressage to music supported by Horse & Hound (Tuesday 12th December, evening; and Wednesday 13th evening). A meal in the members’ restaurant on Tuesday 12th December 2017 evening. A backstage tour on Tuesday 12th December or Wednesday 13th December evening. Accommodation in the prestigious Cavendish London Hotel, (81 Jermyn St, St. James’s, London SW1Y 6JF) (the “Prize”).
5. The Winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
6. Your entry into the Competition (“Entry”) is not dependent on any purchase.
7. The Competition is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TIUK, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of the Competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
8. The Competition will run in 5th October 2017 issue of Horse & Hound magazine (“Competition Magazine”) and on the following website www.horseandhound.co.uk (“Competition Website”).
9. To enter the Competition, entrants (“Entrant”) must supply the correct answer to the question set on the entry coupon/page and submit the answer along with their contact details as per the instructions in the Competition Magazine and on the Competition Website .
10. Competition will open on 5 October 2017 and the closing date is 23.59 on 5 November 2017.
11. Participants can only enter the Competition as specified in clause 8 above. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Entries sent via post that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
12. Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TIUK. TIUK and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Competition Website.
13. Entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition. By submitting an Entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Competition will be drawn by 10 November 2017 (“Draw Date”) and will be supervised by an independent observer. Unless stated otherwise, the Winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received on or before the closing date stated above.
15. The Winner will be notified by email only between 9.30 on 13 November 2017 and 17.30 on 17 November 2017.
16. The Prize will be dispatched by HPower via registered post within 14 days of the Winner providing TIUK/Promoter with their UK postal address.
Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted within 5 calendar days, or if the Winner is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Promoter and TIUK reserve the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant, to be drawn at random from the remaining correct entries.
17. The decision of Promoter is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and these terms and conditions and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
18. Failure to respond to information requested by TIUK or Promoter, failure to provide a valid UK address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
19. The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
20. Prizes are subject to availability. TIUK accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn. In the event of the Prize being unavailable, Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
21. TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. TIUK and Promoter also reserve the right to cancel individual Entries without liability to affected participants where such Entries do not (in the opinion of TIUK and Promoter) enter into the spirit of the Competition or if the security or proper administration of the Competition or the validity of an Entry is adversely affected. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, Promoter may, at its discretion, select a winner from eligible, non-suspect or unaffected Entries, received prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
23. The Winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
25. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details in these standard terms and conditions shall prevail.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.